DHS Z-Wave Plug-In Switch
The DHS Z-Wave Plug-In Switch is a smart switch with power measuring function which can be plugged into an Australian certified wall socket and used to turn home appliances ON and OFF.
- Easy to use and DIY install
- Completely wireless
- Control ON/OFF function remotely by Z-Wave™ certified controllers / apps
- Can be operated manually by the button on the device
- Measure and report the power that is consumed through the socket (connected load)
- Australian SAA certification
- Configuration via Z-Wave parameters: Auto switch-off, Power reporting precision, Last knows status, and more
The DHS Z-Wave Plug-In Switch is a switch which can be plugged into any standard Australian type socket. This smart device can be used to turn your home appliances ON/OFF either manually or remotely using a certified Z-Wave™ controller. DHS Z-Wave Plug-In Switch (Plug-In Appliance Module) is for remote on/off switching of appliances, motor loads up to 1/2HP, or free-standing lights, including incandescent, magnetic low voltage, fluorescent and compact fluorescent loads.
Typical applications include switching of fluorescent lamps, portable fans, kitchen appliances, indoor fountains and more.
This device is fully configurable via Z-Wave™ parameters. E.g. you can set the max load limit at which the switch will automatically turn OFF, or you can specify the power measuring precision, or set how the switch should behave after power off - last remembered status or just OFF. More on configuration via Z-Wave™ parameters in the product manual (attached below).
Integrates with all Australian certified(921.42MHz) Z-Wave controllers including:
- Vera Edge
- Vera 3/Lite
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- DHS Z-Wave Universal Remote Controller