zConnect Z-Wave Wireless Water Valve 3/4"
This zConnect water valve is designed for residential and light commercial usage, primarily for integration with Z-Wave home automation systems such as VeraEdge/VeraPlus/VeraSecure, Fibaro HC2/Lite or similar.
If you are away from your home or property where you might want to remotely turn the main water supply on and off, you can do it remotely from your smart phone or any internet enabled device via home automation application.
For irrigation solutions this device is a perfect match for Z-Wave Fibaro Home Center 2 sprinklers panel. You can schedule all sprinklers in your garden to automatically turn on and off.
zConnect Z-WAVE WIRELESS WATER VALVE 3/4" is an electromechanical device with a motor, Z-Wave control module and two-way ball valve that can be remotely or manually controlled to open / close water pipes.
- zConnect Z-WAVE WIRELESS WATER VALVE has onboard Z-Wave chip
- Low voltage electric motor
- IP-65 protection
- Unlimited controlling capability through gateways
- Industrial quality ball valve
- Z-Wave 500 series chip
- Pipe size 3/4''
- Manual override
- Supports the Over the Air (OTA) feature for the product’s firmware upgrade (subject availability on your Z-Wave Gateway).
- This device designed and assembled in Australia.